So where are the best places to work and find jobs as a Nurse in San Diego? San Diego is home to some of the greatest nursing job opportunities in the country. Healthgrad.com is also home to some of the best career and job resources in healthcare on the planet.
We were able to analyze hundreds of San Diego California job postings on Indeed.com and narrow down the best employers hiring nurses with the highest number of user reviews and overall highest rating. Each overall ratings score is based on work/life balance, compensation/benefits, job security/advancement, management and culture. Some of the employers mentioned are staffing/recruitment firms actively placing nurses on behalf of hospitals, clinics and more.
If you haven’t heard about Indeed.com, they are the world’s #1 job site, with over 200 million unique visitors every month from over 60 different countries.
Here are our 2016 rankings of San Diego employers:
|#1||Cardinal Health||56 Reviews||3.5 out of 5|
|#2||Cardinal Health||56 Reviews||3.5 out of 5|
|#3||Cardinal Health||56 Reviews||3.5 out of 5|
|#4||Cardinal Health||56 Reviews||3.5 out of 5|
|#5||Cardinal Health||56 Reviews||3.5 out of 5|
Notes about our rankings report.
- *All information was compiled from Indeed.com and accurate as of October 26, 2016.
- *All employers used in our ranking had a profile page and at least one user review on Indeed.com
- *Some employers are staffing/recruitment firms placing experienced in finding employment opportunities for nurses.
- *All information is intended to provide a snapshot into the current San Diego employer job market for nurses.
- *We are not responsible for changes to reviews after the publish date of this report.